Pubblog.com (www.pubblog.com) announces the release of MailSteward 6.0
(www.mailsteward.com), the ultimate email archiving solution for the Mac.
MailSteward archives email in a relational database for easy access and
safe backup of all your email. MailSteward is a universal binary that runs
natively on both PowerPC and Intel Macintoshes. The new version has the
* Major restructuring to do parsing and storing of email files simultaneously.
* Continuous feedback during Store showing current email file being processed.
* Ability to hide, bring to front, stop, or quit MailSteward during Store
* Display list of invalid email files after Store operation.
* Other minor bug fixes & enhancements.
Whether you manage a business, are an independent professional, or just a
person with a lot of email, for legal reasons, business reasons, and
personal reasons, it is essential to be able to safely archive and easily
search your email.
Email applications, like Apple OS X Mail or Microsoft EntourageX or Eudora,
are very good at sending and receiving email, but they are not really
designed to efficiently and safely and smartly archive and access thousands
MailSteward provides an elegant solution to the growing problem of
organizing, backing up, and accessing tens of thousands of emails.
* Select email from archive by date range and keywords in the To, From,
Subject, Mailbox, or Body fields.
* Sort by date, To, From, Subject, Mailbox, or unique ID.
* Print email list, or individual email, or all email in a list.
* Save email list, or individual email, or all retrieved email to a text file.
* Reply to individual emails.
* Export emails to a tab-delimited text file, a separate database file, an
mbox file, or an SQL file.
* Merge database files together.
* All email mailboxes and folders are left undisturbed.
* Options to store attachments, HTML, enriched text, and raw source, as
well as plain text.
* Works with Mac OS X Apple Mail to archive all your email in a relational
* Works with all POP, .Mac, and IMAP email accounts.
* Works with mbox files exported from Microsoft Entourage, Eudora, and
other email clients.
* Native Cocoa application that supports OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and greater.
* Universal binary runs on PowerPC and Intel Macs.