Manage Your Search Engine Web Rankings
Caphyon LLC is pleased to announce the release of Advanced Web Ranking 4.5, a
tool that helps check your web site position on all major search engines.
Advanced Web Ranking runs on Mac OS X, Windows 98/2000/XP, Linux and
Checking your web site position is a very time consuming task. For example,
if you have 10 keywords that you want to monitor, and you want to check the
top 20 positions for 10 search engines, you need to perform about 200 (10
keywords * 10 engines * first 2 pages) individual searches to get the
results. Then you need to compare the results one by one to find where your
site is positioned. It may take you days to complete this task if you do this
manually. That’s where Advanced Web Ranking comes to help.
Advanced Web Ranking is able to query over 700 search engines and quickly
find out if you’re moving up or down in the rankings, or if your site is
listed at all. It will track the progress of your rankings over time and
display that information in an easy to read and understand graphical and
tabular reports. It can help you check not just the position of your website
but the position of your competitors’ web sites as well.
Advanced Web Ranking has the ability to generate and email reports after an
update was finished. Couple that with the Scheduled Updates ability, and you
will be able to turn on your computer in the morning and find reports on your
websites ranks waiting for you in your Inbox. As a SEO, you can have updates
being run and sent to your customers every night without even lifting a hand.
Various types of reports (Current Rank, Top Sites, Web Site, etc.) can be
created in any of the formats Advanced Web Ranking supports (PDF, HTML,
Excel, XML or Text). Then they can be emailed to any of the addresses you
pick from the Address Book, or saved to a folder where you can access them
over the Internet.
What’s new in Advanced Web Ranking 4.5
This version features a faster and more scalable database, adds the time
dimension to the Top Sites report and comes with the ability to send email
through secure SMTP server connections.
– Changed database format to SQL
– The search engine updates are now installed before the application starts
– Emails can now be sent using a SMTP server that requires TLS or SSL
– The information retrieved from the search engines is now
compressed where possible
– The URL is now known as a website which contains a domain, domain
aliases and web pages
– Added Notes
– Added the Top Sites in Time report
– Added ability to search through the projects list
– Added ability to create global report templates
– Added option to stop when all websites are found
– Added ability to query all three types of searches of a local search
engine within the same project
– Added ability to change authentication for all the scbeduled tasks
at the same time
– Added ability to select an Asian font for PDF even if the system
does not have the Asian locale installed
– Added ability to ask for confirmation before a report is sent
Advanced Web Ranking costs USD $149 for the Professional edition. Users who
don’t need certain advanced features like printable reports or the submitter
can purchase the Standard edition for USD $59.
The application can be downloaded from:
More details about the application can be found at: