Dobry Backuper 1.3 adds support for entire system volume backup
Odessa, Ukraine – December 22, 2005 – DobrySoft releases Dobry Backuper
1.3, an updated version of its brand-new backup software built natively for
Mac OS X. This version adds better support for entire system volume backup,
improves backup info file writing reliability and fixes some minor bugs.
The update version is free for current users. The free 30-day trial version
and update are available from:
Dobry Backuper 1.3 update contains:
– Added better support for entire system volume backup (including hidden
unix files/folders like: /bin, /sbin, /private, /usr, etc.).
– Improved procedure of backup info file writing that avoids the
corruptions in case when unexpected quitting, system reload or power off
– Added some optimization during the backup processes to increase the speed
– Some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
ABOUT DOBRY BACKUPER
Dobry Backuper is an elegant and efficient backup software for Mac OS X.
This powerful yet easy-to-use application will help you to create
incremental, versioned and full backups of your valuable data. The built-in
flexible schedule allows to fully automate the process of backup making.
For more information please visit:
– Apple Macintosh G3 or higher
– Mac OS X v10.3 or later
– 2 MB of available disk space for installation.
– Some available extra disk space for temporary files if you plan to write
backups on CDs or DVDs.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Dobry Backuper is available for $29,95 from secure online store at:
DobrySoft specializes in creating professional quality software designed to
be friendly for both novice and expert users. The company was founded in
January 2005 in Odessa, Ukraine.