Vvidget Graphing Server Packs More Features November 29, 2005
VVI today announced the release Vvidget Server version 10.3.1, a high-
transaction web graph and report server compatible with all popular web
browsers and web application programming tools. Vvidget Server is being
used for mission critical situations in industries ranging from financial
service to manufacturing. These situations require integration with many
services, a high degree of reliability, and scalability.
Improved features include:
– Caching requests to dynamic queries decreases latency of the server
response and increases the scalability of data input.
– Web applications can communicate directly with Vvidget Server using
standard HTTP communication. That means no special libraries are required
for communication between web applications and Vvidget Server.
– Vvidget Server logging can be adjusted to aide in optimizing
transactions, from summary information to individual transaction detail.
– New keys to determine distributed transaction requests and load balancing
amongst a cluster of computers running Vvidget Servers.
– All features of Vvidget Server are available to a web application server
without external programming, and are accessed via industry standard input
dictionaries and transaction protocol.
– Vvidget Server includes additional keys to help control graph limits and
For additional information please see:
About VVI: VVI is a privately held corporation founded in 1989. VVI’s
customers are world-leading companies in the banking, biotechnology,
chemical, financial services, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries.
Systems that VVI helped build have been operational for years and at this
time are monitoring billions of dollars worth of products in real time and
on a global scale. These systems are, in part, based on VVI’s Vvidget Pro
and Peer Visual products.