LOS ANGELES, California (November 8, 2005) — Maxprog is proud to present a
new release of iCash, new version 3.0, available now in English, German,
=46rench, Swedish, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese on Maxprog website
with a lot of new features and improvements like multiple currencies
support, project categorization, transaction scheduler and OFX imports to
name a few. (Full list available at the bottom)
Maxprog’s iCash is a $30 personal finance and money manager software
designed to track incomes, expenses, credits, debts and banks transactions.
It offers unlimited categories, multiple accounts creation, multiple
currencies, a SQL backend engine, password protection, export/import
routines, search functions, and drag & drop support. [Mac OS X , Mac OS 9,
Windows] (Available in English, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Dutch,
Spanish and Portuguese)
iCash is a Personal Finance software, a tool intended to control your
money, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks
transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move
money between them! You don’t even need to know about accounting or even
care about it!
iCash can serve several small accounting needs for either private users, or
clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses or simply to be used
at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses and Bank transactions a
snap. With a few clicks you can begin creating accounts and making
transactions in minutes.
iCash is versatil and user-friendly. For this reason it doesn’t use the
principle of double-entry bookkeeping making it much easier to be used by
people with very little or no accounting knowledge at all. Simply create
accounts for all your expenses, incomes, Banks…and start moving money
between them! iCash will then allow you to find out where all your money
comes from and where it goes. All accounts are well organized according to
user-defined categories and built-in types so reports can be tailored to
include all records or only ones meeting specified criteria. iCash also
allows you to have as many money manager documents as necessary so you can
control almost anything from Clubs, associations, home and so on at the
MAX Programming, LLC. also known as Maxprog is a privately held company
dedicated to Macintosh and Windows software development. MAX Programming
mainly develops and markets Internet, communication and database tools. MAX
Programming is unique in its approach to business, especially when it comes
to customer care and satisfaction. In fact, our goal is to give each
customer the utmost in personal attention and service.
MAX Programming, LLC was founded in 1999 by Stanley R. Busk, after over 15
years of experience in the high-tech networking industry and computer
software development, now Chief Executive Officer of the company. Since its
creation, MAX Programming has built firm business relations with thousands
clients from over 32 countries with products localized to up to 8 different
=46ull-featured demos of MAX Programming Software products are available via
the company’s web site: http://www.maxprog.com/
You can get iCash in 8 different languages:
Mac OS X :
Mac OS 9 :
– No accounting knowledge required, no double-entry bookkeeping.
– Easy-to-use, straightforward and user-friendly all-in-one interface.
– Share your documents between your Mac and your PC hassle free.
– Unlimited Accounts, Categories and Contacts.
– Logical Account classification by category and type.
– Multiple currencies support with exchange rate manager.
– Transaction auto-balance and reconciliation.
– Scheduled and recurring transactions support.
– Project categorization of transactions for queries and reporting.
– Pre-defined customizable Reports.
– Advanced recordable Queries and Statistics.
– Chart creation by account, type, category including Profit & Loss.
– Fast Import and Export of Categories, Accounts and Transactions. (OFX,
– Powerful SQL database engine with auto-backup protection.
– Multi-document interface with password protection.
– Native versions for Mac OS X and Windows.
– Currency support: iCash now lets you mix accounts in different
currencies! That includes a full currency editor, new rate fields to enter
all kind of transactions between any currencies and support for currencies
throughout the application.
– Project categorization: A project is a label that allows you to mark
related transactions and perform queries using that label. You can now mark
a group of transactions as say your home improvements and then use the
query panel to display them all in seconds.
– Scheduled and recurring Transactions: iCash can automatically create
scheduled and recurring transactions. Recurring transactions can be
configured to stop after a certain period or repetitions. Scheduled
transactions are made to help entering repetitive money operations, like
subscriptions, insurances or taxes. By using scheduled transactions, you
only have to enter the concerned transaction once, set a few parameters
like start date, frequency and end date, and then iCash will tell you
whenever a scheduled transaction is ready to create, and create it for you.
– OFX | QFX Imports: iCash now also supports the OFX import format (Open
=46inancial eXchange). OFX is a unified specification for the electronic
exchange of financial data between financial institutions, businesses and
consumers via the Internet. OFX is very common as the online Banks
preferred export format as it is based on the XML standard.
– Auto-Backup: iCash now performs automatic backups to your Documents
folder when closing documents and when opening old documents, before
– Account and category creation from overview panel: It is now far more
straightforward and user-friendly to add/edit/delete accounts and
categories, just do it from the Overview panel, the way it should have
always been done! Old Account panel is still available as the Account
Manager. Category manager also remains available at the same place as
– Document status bar clickable: Rather than creating a chaotic interface
with too much info on screen at the same time we use to think about a
feature during weeks before implementing it. We finally came up with a very
simple idea, why don’t we make the status bar clickable so we can display
different info? The result is the elegant and simple clickable status bar.
By default it displays the current balance and reconciled balance, if you
click on it once it displays current year incomes and expenses, another
click and you get today’s date…
– Permanent Payee/Issuing column: The Payee column is now permanent and
always shown along with the comment field. You don’t have to switch between
– Transaction panel Account selector: With the inclusion of currencies we
also though it was interesting to be able to list only the transactions
related to a given account. It makes adding transactions less confusing.
– Auto-reconcile check box: You no longer have to create a transaction
first and then reconcile. Now just enter reconciled transactions directly
checking the new auto-reconcile check box before adding them.
– Profit & Loss report ratios: The Profit and Loss report now also displays
the ratio for each account and category with respect to the type they
belong (Incomes or Expenses). It makes it much easier to know about a given
category or account compared to its type.
– Document Read/Write status: iCash now indicates when a document is Read
only displaying a padlock below the toolbar right side.
– Transaction selector in Balance Panel: Balance panel transaction
breakdown can be set to display unreconciled or reconciled transactions.
See enclosed documentation to find out more about what iCash can do for you
! Thanks for supporting iCash.
MAX Programming LLC – http://maxprog.com – Investigation & development