Marlin Arms Corporation releases DictJuggler 1.0
Tokyo, Japan – November 8th, 2005 – Marlin Arms Corporation has released DictJuggler 1.0, an Internet searching and dictionary lookup utility for Mac OS X. DictJuggler provides you quick and convenient access to various search sites and dictionaries on the Web. The applications looks up language dictionaries, encyclopedia, search engines, and even maps or auction sites on the Web, automatically and instantly.
By just clicking a word or a phrase, you will see the results of searching for various search sites (including dictionaries, encyclopedia, etc.) in separate windows. A must-have tool for writers, translators, learners of foreign languages, and whoever does a lot of searching or dictionary lookup. One-click lookup is supported for HTML, Text, RTF, and DOC (MS Word) files.
* The built-in browser window can display not only the Web pages but also text files, RTF files, and DOC (MS Word) files, and single-clicking a word or phrase will invoke searching or dictionary lookup
* Can look up multiple dictionaries at once, the results in separate windows
* Easy switching of search sites
* Can add your favorite search sites or dictionary sites
* Can access DictJuggler from other applications
For more information, visit DictJuggler homepage: http://www.marlin-arms.co.jp/eng/software/dictjuggler/
About Marlin Arms Corporation:
Marlin Arms was founded in January 1993 in Tokyo, Japan, and specializes in natural language processing both by human and software. For more information, visit Marlin Arms Web site at: www.marlin-arms.com