Advanced Link Manager 1.1
Caphyon LLC is pleased to announce the release of Advanced Link Manager
1.1, a tool that helps manage your web site incoming links. Advanced Link
Manager runs on Mac OS X, Windows 98/2000/XP, and Linux.
Almost all major search engines that exist today, rank a web page based on
the number and the quality of links that point to that web page. Advanced
Link Manager helps you monitor your incoming links, keeping you informed as
to where they come from and what their content is.
With Advanced Link Manager you can also track your backlinks evolution in
time. Some domains have various links to your site, distributed on various
pages belonging to that domain, of which only a few bring you relevant
traffic. You should be very interested that these important links stay
where they are, so tracking their status becomes a necessity. Advanced Link
Manages does this for you automatically, through its ability to create
updatable reports and meaningful graphical charts.
What’s new in Advanced Link Manager 1.1
This version comes with an improved database backend and contains multiple
additions to the Referrers and Backlinks reports:
– Switched to a better version of sqlite database that is smaller, faster
and that also supports UTF-8 encoding
– Added ability to assign a color to a domain.
– Added ability to assign a color to the referers’ rank by its value.
– Added rank filter to all the reports.
– Multiple additions to the Referrers report
– Added ability to update only new referrers.
– Added ability to update only the currently selected domains.
– Added new filter to show only the referrers that contain or begin with
a certain text, or the ones that match a regular expression
– Multiple additions to the Backlinks report
– Improved summary information
– Added a flat view to see only the referrer URLs and not their
– Added ability to select more than one domain which will in turn
color the referrers with the color of the domain they are linking to
Advanced Link Manager costs USD $149.
The application can be downloaded from:
More details about the application can be found at: