FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Prosoft Engineering Announces the Release of Data Rescue II for Mac OS X.
Pleasanton, CA — September 22, 2005 – Prosoft Engineering Inc., the makers
of easy-to-use, professional quality software, announces the availability
of Data Rescue II v1.0 for Mac OS X.
“The best data recovery software for the Mac platform just got better with
the new and improved Data Rescue II,” states Greg Brewer, CEO of Prosoft
Engineering. Data Rescue II provides a new user interface, more robust file
searching and an enhanced ability to recover deleted items. In the
development of Data Rescue II, Prosoft worked with the worlds leading drive
recovery engineers to create an unparalleled data recovery system. “The bar
for data recovery software has just been raised and now users have access
to recovery techniques previously unavailable in over the counter
software,” states Mr. Brewer.
Data Rescue II for Mac OS X: Emergency Hard Drive Recovery
Data Rescue is the best data recovery utility on the market for recovering
files from a problem hard drive. Other utilities can cause more damage to
your hard drive and files by trying to ‘fix’ the problem, instead of
focusing on recovering your files. New Features of Data Rescue II v1.0
* Brand new all Cocoa based GUI user interface
* Assistant mode and Expert mode operation
* Drag and Drop recovery, and double-click to open single files.
* Optimized for Tiger; runs on Panther and Jaguar.
* Supports 10 times more file types for content scans than Data Rescue X.
* New Deleted Files scan, much faster and more capable for finding deleted
* Integrated Thorough and Content scans; does both in one scan.
* Faster scanning and recovery.
* More reliable file recovery algorithms.
* Authorization is retained. The user’s password is needed only once, when
launching the first time.
Upgrade pricing is available at (http://www.prosofteng.com/) as well as a
Data Rescue II is available for purchase online at www.prosofteng.com and
at Apple Stores, Fry’s Electronics, ClubMac, MacMall, MacZone,
MacConnection and Amazon.com
About Prosoft Engineering
Established in 1985, Prosoft Engineering, Inc. specializes in creating
professional quality software designed to be easily used by both novice and
expert users. Prosoft’s line of networking and utility software products
are engineered to empower users to effectively manage their data. Prosoft
Engineering, Inc. is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA. Please visit the
website at (http://www.prosofteng.com/).