Software Update Release
IntelliMerge 4.6 Adds Send To Excel Feature, Enhanced Bounce Checker
CARY, North Carolina (September 22nd, 2005) – Intelli Innovations, Inc.
has released IntelliMerge 4.6, a point update to the popular e-mail
merge software for Mac OS X. New features include:
– Send To Excel pushes recipient information to an Excel spreadsheet for
quick printing, reporting, and formatting.
– Enhanced HTML image attachment support, with integrated help
functionality. By attaching an image and referring to it as a local
image in HTML, IntelliMerge will automatically link that reference to
the attachment when sending.
– Improved Distributive Message Handling: evenly splitting mail load
between up to 3 servers now nearly twice as fast, and even faster when
using local mail servers.
– CSV (comma separated value) export feature
– Improved database and recipient list performance with an updated
version of the embedded Valentina database engine
– New Bounce Checker functionality: IntelliMerge includes an upgraded
bounce detection engine, filtering more bounced messages out of your
messages automatically rather than leaving them
IntelliMerge is $99.00 for Mac OS X. This release is a free upgrade for
all IntelliMerge 4.x license holders. For additional product information
and a free downloadable demo version, please visit:
Direct download for Mac OS X:
About Intelli Innovations, Inc.
Founded in 1998, Intelli Innovations develops innovative hardware and
software solutions for Mac OS X and Windows. The company’s award-winning
brands include IntelliScanner barcode-enabled organization solutions,
iAuthorize credit card processing and reader systems, and IntelliMerge
commercial e-mail delivery software. (919/468-0340, www.intellisw.com)