December 22, 2004 – Presenta Ltd. is pleased to announce the new release of
iGetter version 2.1 for Mac OS X.
New in version 2.1:
– Site Explorer is the new major feature included in v2.1. It allows
exploration of entire web or FTP sites, so you can easily find and download
files you’re interested in.
– When the Site Explorer is used iGetter displays the web contents rendered
in a separate view below the site tree. This makes the process of
exploration very convenient as you see the web page directly in iGetter as
you would with a web browser.
– Site Explorer works with all known FTP server types (Unix/OSX/MSFTP/
– Improved compatibly with some FTP servers.
– Added support for FTP sites in the “Process Web Page” function.
– Fixed improper sorting of items in the FileAvenue and Most Popular views.
– Fixed a bug in Item Settings that prevents case sensitive modifications
of the file name.
– Other fixes and improvements.
iGetter is a full featured download manager and accelerator. It’s a nice
replacement for your browser’s download manager.
iGetter can greatly improve the speed of your downloads using segmented
(accelerated) downloading. In addition it allows auto resume on broken
downloads, queue filtering by various criteria, history list, scheduling
downloads for low traffic periods, auto redial on broken connection, auto
hang-up and shut down on completion, and much more.
– Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
iGetter 2 is shareware. iGetter can be evaluated for as long as it’s needed
to decide if it suits the user’s needs. All registered users will get free
support by email and free upgrades in the major 2.x versions.
The registration fee for iGetter is $25 US.
Customers that purchased iGetter since June 1, 2003 receive a free upgrade
to iGetter 2. For those that purchased iGetter prior to this date, a paid
upgrade is available on our Web Store: http://www.igetter.net/store/ . The
upgrade fee for iGetter v2 is $15 US.
The new version 2.1 of iGetter is available immediately for download from:
For more information about iGetter visit: