Spokane, WA, July 12, 2004 – Dracosoft is back in business!
After being away from the Macintosh platform for over a year Dracosoft now
returns to dedicate itself to the development of high quality games for the
Dracosoft had recently created a partnership with Arcade Monkey. However,
a variety of reasons have caused us to separate. The main reason being that
Arcade Monkey’s main developers have taken jobs elsewhere and Arcade Monkey
is closing their doors.
With all these changes Dracosoft has been busy with a handful of updates.
And although new titles are in the works, no announcements will be made
until the products are released. The updates are as follows:
– Amazed has been updated to version 1.1. For more information about
Amazed visit http://www.dracosoft.com/amazed/.
– Avalanche has been updated to version 1.1. For more information about
Avalanche visit http://www.dracosoft.com/avalanche/.
– Burst has been updated to version 1.1. For more information about Burst
– Cube It! has be update to version 1.1. For more information about Cube
It! visit http://www.dracosoft.com/cubeit/.
– Wordsmith has be update to version 1.1. For more information about
Wordsmith visit http://www.dracosoft.com/wordsmith/.
– Dracosoft’s website has been updated as well. Visit the new website at
All these games have been repackaged for a better, smaller distribution.
For any comments or questions regarding Dracosoft or Dracosoft products,
please visit http://www.dracosoft.com/ or email email@example.com.
Founded in 1997, Dracosoft is a game development company dedicated to the
Macintosh platform. For more information about Dracosoft, please visit the
company’s web site at http://www.dracosoft.com/.