Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Today, 24U Software released the new version 2.7 of 24U SimpleDialog
Plug-In. Now FileMaker 7 fully compatible!
What is new in version 2.7?
– Now fully functional under FileMaker 7
– Much faster initialization and registration of the plug-in
– Spacing between popup menus and buttons has been increased on Windows
– Possibility of displaying text containing longer sequences of spaces
More info: http://www.24uSoftware.com/SimpleDialog
What is 24U SimpleDialog Plug-In?
24U SimpleDialog Plug-In is a dialog-showing plug-in that allows you to
display progress bars and almost arbitrary dialog boxes combining text,
passwords, check boxes, radio buttons, pop-up menus, etc. as easy as the
standard Show Message and Status(CurrentMessageChoice) but much more
– Custom dialogs with up to 5 buttons
– Input fields of the type text, password, checkbox, radio button, pop-up
– Unlimited number of input fields and pop-up menu items
– Multiple progress dialogs with text messages
– Indefinite progress indicators (barber pole)
– Customizable dialog title, position, width, icon, and timeout
– Validation of any text field with a regular expression
– Optical optimization (dynamic sizing of dialogs)
– Compatibility with FileMaker Pro 4 through 7
– Compatibility with Troi Dialog’s syntax for progress dialogs
– Auto Update savvy (24U Plug-In Autoinstaller included)
Attractive prices of 24U SimpleDialog Plug-In!
License for 1 user is $48 US, license beyond the first one is $9 US!
Upgrade for 1 user is $27 US, and $5 US for any additional user!
Strong advantageous licences for 20 users or more!
Bundling license for FileMaker Pro developers for $299 US!
To purchase visit: http://www.24usoftware.com/SimpleDialog#buy
More about 24U licences: http://www.24usoftware.com/licenceguide.php
24U Software offers solutions for people, not for computers!
Since 2000 24U Software has been committed to production of easy to use
software that makes working and developing with FileMaker, AppleScript and
QuarkXPress faster, simpler and cheaper. Behind 24U products is a well
coordinated team of specialists who have been working with FileMaker,
AppleScript and QuarkXPress since their first releases.