FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MacCVSClient 1.8.1 is a free CVS client running on
Mac OS 7.1 and later. There are separate Mac OS
X (Mach-O), Classic PPC and Classic 68K executables
of the software.
MacCVSClient has features such as easy viewing of
diffs, logs and annotations. There is a mechanism
to ensure you resolve conflicts before committing
changes. A convenient scrapbook window allows you
to reuse text bits while composing commit log
Mac OS resource files can be stored in RBL, a line
based text format. This way they can be auto-merged
by CVS and diff’ed like normal text files. The
AppleSingle storage format is supported as well.
In this release:
– Simplified Import and Export Translator handling:
both are now combined in one list.
– Copy-and-paste and drag-and-drop of textual
formats of Translators and Ignore Filters;
useful to exchange Translators and Ignore Filters
between team members.
– Commit/Add/Import log messages can be converted
to ISO Latin 1 or Windows Latin 1 text encodings
when working across platforms.
– Preferences have a tabbed interface.
– Splash screen looks nice in Panther too.
– A lot of other bug fixes and tweaks.
– Updated documentation.
MacCVSClient 1.8.1 and a more detailed change log
can be found at: