MacReporter 1.1.4 has just been released.
MacReporter is an award winning software for your everyday information
needs. Whether you’re an investor, a businessman or just a mac fanatic,
this dockling will be your new friend. Ever getting tired of browsing news
websites all day long, always looking for updated information or the latest
rumors? MacReporter will end this painful and time consuming task all and
for once. Now the news come to you instead of you running after them! No
more wasted time, you will get notified as soon as your favorite website
gets updated and you will get an easy and quick access to the headlines.
Browse them, one article interrests you? Just click on it and your browser
opens and displays the article!
Main features include:
– Track new articles on websites.
– Easy and unobtrusive browsing of news headlines directly in the Dock.
– Not limited to RSS feeds, MacReporter can fetch from most websites.
– Automatic notification when new articles appear.
– Plug-in system that allows unlimited expandability to MacReporter’s
– Plug-ins net-update for an up to date list of plug-ins.
– User settings such as refresh rate and notification mode.
This minor update fixes a few bugs and improves the user experience.
– Eradicated the frequent crashes encountered with 1.1.3 & 1.1.3v2
– Added a “Reverse ordering” option to change the way articles are
– Custom sounds should now remain selected.
– Fixed a bug that prevented users from selecting the “hour” unit for a
– Fixed an interface bug that sometimes caused crazy values to appear
inside numerical fields.
– Additional plug-ins should now install when you upgrade MacReporter.
– Added more plug-ins.
MacReporter 1.1.4 requires any computer running Mac OS X 10.1 (Puma) or
MacReporter 1.1.4 can be downloaded at