TRI-EDRE is proud to announce you the availability of Clone’X 1.0.1
Clone’X is a protection utility that allows you to easily clone the System
(Mac OS X, Mac OS X Server, Mac OS 9) that runs your computer in order to
quickly repair it if it gets damaged or if there is an installation problem.
Clones are compressed in order to save about 50% of disk space. They can be
saved on any local hard disk (even on the internal hard disk) or CD-Rs
(only if your CD burner is supported by Disc Burner). Clones are protected
and invisible in the Finder to prevent users from inadvertently damaging
Clone’X 1.0.1 is a minor update which brings several new features. This new
version displays new information dialogs to help users and makes clone
deletion easier. It is a free update.
A free demo version, giving you access to every function during 30 days, is
available at http://www.tri-edre.com
New features in version 1.0.1:
– New “Empty Trash” command in the “File” menu (the Finder cannot
empty the Trash when it contains protected files or files belonging
to other users, while Clone’X is able to delete these files).
– The “Clone List” window allows you to either move clones to the
Trash or delete them immediately.
– User interface improvements.
– Enhanced information and error dialogs.
– The “Technical Support” file has been updated.
– A problem that occured when cloning a certain kind of files on CDs
has been fixed.
– Several other minor improvements.
Required configuration: Mac OS X, Mac OS X Server, Mac OS 9.x
TRI-EDRE 22 place de l’Eglise BP111 83510 LORGUES (FRANCE)
Phone: (33) 04 98 10 10 50 Fax: (33) 04 98 10 10 55
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web site: http://www.tri-edre.com