Quickie Photos to Web 1.2 is an application for quickly creating
web photo albums. It allows the user a multitude of options for
formatting the HTML as the user sees fit. This is a 45-day demo that
can be unlocked at anytime by registering.
Macintosh System Requirements:
Quickie Photos to web 1.2 requires a PowerPC, G3, or G4 CPU running
Mac OS version 8.0 or higher with QuickTime (with the still image
module). In addition, the computer must have at least 32 MB of
Windows System Requirements:
Quickie Photos to web 1.2 requires a Intel or compatible chip running
Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, or 2000 with QuickTime (with the
still image, effect, authoring, and internet extras modules). In
addition, the computer must have at least 32 MB of RAM.
Features added in version 1.2
* Added the ability to import images either as individual images or as
a folder. The image list can now contain images from different
* Added import options (file name, size, type, Created date,
dimensions, and a custom field).
* Added ability to set the order for the import options.
* Added ability to choose to output the images as JPEG’s or to keep
original file type.
* Added ability to rename output image names.
* Added the ability to rename the index file(s).
* Added an option to show the arrow above and below the image.
* Added an option to show (or not show) the border around the
navigation bar (the arrows).
* Added an option to choose the number of image rows per page (span
the index page).
* Added "Delete All" option (by holding down the option key
and clicking Delete on the control pad).
* Added "Preview First" option (by holding down the shift
key and clicking Left on the control pad).
* Added "Preview Last" option (by holding down the shift key
and clicking Right on the control pad).
* Added "Move to Top" option (by holding down the shift key
and clicking Up on the control pad).
* Added "Move to Bottom" option (by holding down the shift
key and clicking Down on the control pad).
* Added Save Picture list menu for registered users (to keep all
descriptions and options selected).
* Added Load Picture list menu for registered users.
* Added a basic help system.
* Added a quick start screen (tips for new users).
* Fixed a bug for the navigation bar size.
* Fixed 45 day time out period bug.
Quickie Photos to Web 1.2 Additional Features
This application includes the above features and following
* The ability to import JPEG, GIF, BMP, PICT, or PNP pictures.
* The ability to create just thumbnails for all the images.
* Options for the height, border, and alignment for thumbnails.
* Preview the picture’s thumbnail (at size) while entering a
description for that picture.
* A common header or footer text area (allowing for text above or
below the photo table) for each page.
* Format the Font, Size, Alignment for the picture description, header
line, and the footer line.
* Border size selection for the table, thumbnail, or images.
* Specify HTML page properties such as background image, colors for
text and link, Meta tags.
* Navigation Bar for rearranging the pictures to the desired order or
remove unwanted pictures.
* For the Registered user – The option to use a custom template. This
allows the user to take a formatted web page, add a few comments to
it, and use it as the template. No more hassles of copying tables.
* For the Registered user – The Ability to save the current setup.
* For the Registered user – The option of showing the Created by logo
at the bottom of each page.
* For the Registered user – The Ability to use a custom
* For the Registered user – No time limit.
Download it for Windows
Down load it for Macintosh with MacOS X
Down load it for Macintosh with MacOS 8 or 9
How to contact LAJ Design:
Email: (a href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”)email@example.com(/a)
For more information about LAJ Design, visit their website at