Troi Automatisering releases Troi Ranges Plug-in 1.1 for FileMaker 5.5
Update available of Troi Ranges Plug-in for FileMaker 5.5 and Mac OS X.
Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, July 25th, 2001– Troi Automatisering
today announced the availability of the update to Troi Ranges Plug-in 1.1,
for FileMaker 5.5 and for Mac OS, Mac OS X and Windows.
What is the Ranges Plug-in?
The Ranges Plug-in is a very powerful tool for creating ranges in
FileMaker Fields. All from within FileMaker you will be able to:
* Use two date fields to create a range of dates, numbers or time
* Generate dynamic on-screen data, whether financial or otherwise
* Use ranges in conjunction with Go To Related Records for quick
* Integrate the included Calendar Solution into new or existing files
* Enhance the ease of reporting for time periods
* Purchase a single license and use it in an unlimited number of solutions
The Troi Ranges Plug-in 1.1 has been tested with FileMaker 5.5 and made
compatible for Mac OS X. The Mac OS version of the plug-in is now a so
called ‘Super Fat’ plug-in that will run native on Mac OS 8, 9 and on Mac
OS X. Also a bug was fixed.
Pricing & Availability
A fully functional update version of Troi Ranges Plug-in 1.1 is available
for downloading at Troi’s Web site at:
The Troi Ranges Plug-in 1.1 works with FileMaker Pro 4 or later and
FileMaker Developer 4 or later. The plug-in is available for Mac OS, Mac OS
X, Windows95/98 and NT/2000, and costs US$ 169 per user. Upgrades from
earlier versions are free. Details on developer licenses and multi-user
discounts can be found on our web site. You can order licenses via our web
About Troi Automatisering
Troi Automatisering is leading developer of cross platform FileMaker Pro
plug-ins, databases and utilities. For more information, visit our web site