From: Aaron Bratcher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: [ANN] vServe 1.1 now Available
Changes from version 1.0:
* SQL CREATE TABLE
– Fixed Bug, so it now actually works
– Valentina type vObjectPtr now supported
(Only Valentina field type ssupported)
– PRIMARY KEY and KEY supported
* SQL INSERT
– INSERT … SELECT now supported
– INSERT VALUES… (no dest columns) now supported
* New Commands available to client
– Drop Cursor
– Get LastRecID (get RecID of last INSERTed record)
vServe is FREE with the purchase of db Reports until August 31, 2000.
After that it is $99.
Full Description: Program for REALbasic developers that allows them
to share Valentina databases among multiple clients. Allows use of
standard SQL commands not normally available with Valentina. Tested
on Macintosh. Demo includes a sample client application and database.
Server will quit after 2 hours of use. Full source given with
Download demo here: http://abDataTools.com