FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Opus Software today officially released ShadowKeys version 1.1 for Mac OS
as shareware ($5) to the Macintosh user and developer community.
The extension ShadowKeys provides missing keys for the Apple USB Keyboard
and iBook/PowerBook built-in keyboard.
New features in version 1.1:
– The built-in keyboard has a new right-hand virtual
Command key replacing the Enter key, close to Space bar.
– The Forward Delete key code can be created with the key combination
Shift+Delete or Option+Delete.
iMac, G3, and G4 with an Apple USB Keyboard
– In addition to the Num Lock key providing the Forward Delete key
code, now the Forward Delete key code can be created with the key
combination Shift+Delete or Option+Delete.
– The missing function keys F13 to F14 can be created with the key
combinations Control+Shift+Help, Control+Shift+Home and
Control+Shift+PageUp respectively for F13, F14 and F15.
Other PowerBook and Power Macintosh with an ADB keyboard
– The Forward Delete key functionality has been implemented using
the key combination Shift+Delete or Option+Delete.
ShadowKeys version 1.1 can be downloaded at