FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CDFINDER 2.8 RELEASED
May 21, 2000, Moerfelden, Germany
The author today announced the immediate availability of version 2.8 of
CDFinder, the popular shareware disk catalog tool for the Macintosh.
The new version is free for all registered owners of CDFinder and can be
obtained from the CDFinder-Homepage (http://www.cdfinder.de/).
A single user license is $20, multi user licenses are available.
CDFinder is a very fast and powerful tool to create catalog files of your
hard disks, floppies, ZIP’s and anything else that spins. It has a great
user interface and very useful search functions. CDFinder supports
drag&drop and requires at least a 68020 or PowerPC CPU. While System 7 is
required, CDFinder is also fully compatible to MacOS 9. A special feature
is the multi-lingual user interface
New features in CDFinder 2.8:
– CDFinder can now import existing catalog files of CatFinder and Disk
– .zip archive files can be scanned.
– Apple Installer (Tome) archive files can be scanned. CDFinder is the only
cataloger to do that!
– A new setup assistant helps first-time users.
– With help of the third-party extension “Audio CD Labeller”, CDFinder can
now catalog the names of audio CDs.
– A number of smaller features and bug-fixes are included, too.
Norbert M. Doerner
Check out the CDFinder-Homepage at: