For immediate Release.
August 13, 1999.
FSCRIPT.ORG ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF F-SCRIPT FOR MAC OS X SERVER
F-Script is the first open source scripting language specifically designed to leverage the unique capabilities of Mac OS X Server.
F-Script is a high level, general-purpose scripting tool for power users and developers, which integrates perfectly with the native object model of MacOS X Server. Based on the most advanced object-oriented technologies, F-Script brings original features to Mac OS X Server, including a powerful Array Programming model.
F-Script features also include:
– Smalltalk-like syntax and concepts, including full block closure
– total integration with Cocoa
– the possibility to be used as a component through an Interface Builder palette
or an API
– object oriented user interface
– user-friendly object persistence and distributed objects
– custom class integration
– 100 % object-oriented
F-Script is released free of charge, as an Open Source Software. It can be downloaded at http://www.fscript.org