GenieWorks would like to announce SpotCheck 1.1. Finally, there is a java
editor with a REAL difference. This is not just about color-coded syntax
and code indentation… this is much more.
SpotCheck is designed to help a Java programmer produce correct code
without relying on confusing and untimely feedback from a compiler.
Specifically, SpotCheck identifies syntax errors and semantic errors
(undefined names, type mismatches, etc.) — those errors normally returned
by a compiler. This analysis is performed after each edit, giving the
programmer immediate feedback on errors. Now, you only need to compile to
produce executable code.
SpotCheck provides a host of additional features, including:
* smart links to name declarations
* cross-referenced Java APIs
* editing with popup menus
* interfaces to helper apps to compile & run
* hierarchical project browsing
* full support for the Java1.1.x language and APIs
* single command, project imports
For more information, or to download a free, fully-functional demo of
SpotCheck 1.1, visit (http://www.genieworks.com/).
Thank you for your time,