MacTech Conference 2013: Apple Certification Testing
Tuesday, November 5th, 2013 at 9am to 1pm
Prior to MacTech Conference but at the same venue, Apple Certification Exams will be available during the "Pre-Conference" activities on Tuesday. On Tuesday morning, our testing partner and local Apple Authorized Training Center, v.2 Consulting, Inc., will offer a study hour and exam session on-site. Testing will conclude by 1pm (if not earlier), so that you can also attend the Microsoft Office for Mac Accreditation.
Learn. Network. Get Certified.
- Take the time now to get the Apple Certification you've always wanted.
- Network with peers during the conference and the one-hour study session.
- Pass your exam and walk away satisfied & certified!
Why should I get certified?
- Having an Apple Certification is the best way to prove to your clients or employer that you possess the knowledge & know-how to be considered a "guru" in your Mac-related field of expertise.
- You can take any Apple Certification Exam that is currently available at the time of testing.
- v.2 Consulting will have an Apple Certified Trainer onsite during the study hour to assist with Mac OS X Support Essentials & Server Essentials related questions.
How do I register for the exam session?
- If you haven't already, you must first register for the MacTech Conference. Click here.
- Register for the exam: click here.
- Testing will take place at the Manhattan Beach Marriott on Tue morning (day prior to the Conference start) at 9am. For planning purposes, you will be done no later than 1pm on Tuesday, so that you can attend the Microsoft Office for Mac Accreditation.
Space is limited so act now!
| ||(Disclaimer: While extraordinarily valuable, Conference sessions are not intended to prepare you specifically for Apple Certification exams. Exam Proctor/Trainer may not have knowledge related to your specific exam. Study session is intended more as a study group or last minute study period. There will only be enough time to allow for one exam and only MacTech Conference attendees may participate in this exam program.)|| |
MacTech's testing partner and local Apple Authorized Training Center, v.2 Consulting, will proctor any certification exam currently made available by Apple.
The certification exams currently available are listed below -- and should new ones be announced by Apple prior to MacTech Conference, they will be available as well. Attendees should not expect or depend on any additional exams being added.
Available Apple Certification Exams:
Mac Integration Basics 10.8 [9L0-408]
Mac Management Basics 10.8 [9L0-414]
OS X Support Essentials 10.8 [9L0-412]
OS X Server Essentials 10.8 [9L0-518]
ACTC v10.8 Recertification Exam [9L0-520]
Pro Apps Exams:
Final Cut Pro X Associate [9L0-809]
Final Cut Pro X Level 1 End User [9L0-810]
Final Cut Pro X Level 2 End User [9L0-812]
Motion 5 End User [9L0-814]
Logic Pro 9 Level 1 End User [9L0-837]
Logic Pro 9 Level 2 End User [9L0-839]
Aperture 3 End User [9L0-847]
Macintosh Service Certification [9L0-010]
OS X v10.8 Troubleshooting [9L0-064]
What's new this year?
New Venue. Expanded Schedule. Pre-Conference Workshops.
More Sessions. More Labs. More Certifications. New Vendor Forums.
This year's event has an expanded schedule with more time for even more sessions, new and expanded labs, more peer networking opportunities, additional accreditations, and optional pre-conference workshops. Our new Pre-Conference Workshops and the acclaimed Microsoft Office for Mac Accreditation Courses take place on Tue, November 5, 2013.
And the core of the event: the sessions? It's better than ever! Great speakers. Awesome, timely topics for both IT and Devs. There's a whole lot more industry leaders, sessions, and even surprise speakers coming. MacTech Conference 2013 will be three full days — this year, we're adding a half day of content on the last day, and we'll end by 5pm on Friday. Not to mention our widely talked about evening events.
And, we're really excited about our new venue: The Manhattan Beach Marriott. It's a beautiful venue, much closer to LAX, overlooks a golf course, and is an even better deal on guest rooms. As it did last year, the discounted guest room block is expected to sell out, so don't wait (you must be registered for MacTech Conference to reserve).
Register by October 31st, and save $300 on Pre-Registration Pricing!