Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to seeing you at future MacTech events, as well as having you as a reader of the magazine.
To subscribe to the magazine, use the https://www.mactech.com/events/subscribe link — it’s the best deal going right now, and you can use it for either a new subscription, or to extend your existing one.
To get a copy of the presentation slides from the presenters, here are the links to each presentation slide deck.
- Deconstructing iCloud: What a Tech Must Know
by Jeff Gamet, Download Slides PDF
- Caching servers, DNS Tricks, and More
by Weldon Dodd, Download Slides PDF
- Time Machine Deep Dive, Backup Strategy
by J.D. Strong, Download Slides PDF
- VPP, DEP, and Under 13: How New Apple ID Req
by Patrick Gallagher, Download Slides PDF
- Using OS Resources to Diagnose Troubles
by Andrew Urbaczewski, Download Slides PDF
- Security, Viruses and Malware. It’s real. It’s now.
by Michael Linde, Download Slides PDF
- Productivity Tools: Best Practices in Microsoft Offices
by Bobby Toledo, Download Slides PDF
- Managing Your Clients, Optimize Revenue.
by Will O’Neal, Download Slides PDF
- The Professional Apple Tech’s Toolbox
by Allen Hancock, Download Slides PDF
Also, Thank you to our Sessions Chairs Mary Norbury-Glaser, and Craig Lindsey for making MacTech Pro Denver 2015 an awesome event!
Remember our sponsors for the events:
Gold and National Sponsors
Bronze and Silver Event Sponsors
Spread the love!
Please take a moment and spread the word with one of these:
Stay in touch with MacTech before and after the event through our mactech twitter account. Please head over to www.twitter.com/mactech and follow us now.