Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We look forward to seeing you at future MacTech events, as well as having you as a reader of the magazine.
To subscribe to the magazine, use the https://www.mactech.com/events/subscribe link — it’s the best deal going right now, and you can use it for either a new subscription, or to extend your existing one.
To get a copy of the presentation slides from the presenters, here are the links to each presentation slide deck.
- Building Your Brand: Marketing and Business Concerns
by Justin Esgar Download Slides PDF
- Best practices: Hardware, Software and Network Deployment
by Ivan Drucker Download Slides PDF
- The New World of Apple IDs, iTunes, and Mac App Store
by Marc Grayson Download Slides PDF
- Troubleshooting Hardware, Software, and Network Problems
by Miguel Chavez Download Slides PDF
- Business Technologies: Mobility, Virtualization and Windows
by Paul Suh Download Slides PDF
- An Experts Guide to Working with Clients
by Mike Volchok Download Slides PDF
- Scripting, Storage and Protecting Oneself: Backing up, Archiving and Restoring Data
by Sean Costello Download Slides PDF
- How to Make Remote Consulting Work for You
by Chris Peters Download Slides PDF
- You Can’t Know Everything: Getting the Support You Need
by Michael Piper Download Slides PDF
Finally, remember our sponsors for the events including (in alphabetical order):
Gold and Silver Sponsors
- Microsoft Office: Mac
- Background Backup, Inc.
- Future Media Concepts
- DriveSavers Data Recovery