Tuesday, November 5th, 2013 at 9am to 1pm
Prior to MacTech Conference but at the same venue, Apple Certification Exams will be available during the “Pre-Conference” activities on Tuesday. On Tuesday morning, our testing partner and local Apple Authorized Training Center, v.2 Consulting, Inc., will offer a study hour and exam session on-site. Testing will conclude by 1pm (if not earlier), so that you can also attend the Microsoft Office for Mac Accreditation.
Learn. Network. Get Certified.
- Take the time now to get the Apple Certification you’ve always wanted.
- Network with peers during the conference and the one-hour study session.
- Pass your exam and walk away satisfied & certified!
Why should I get certified?
- Having an Apple Certification is the best way to prove to your clients or employer that you possess the knowledge & know-how to be considered a “guru” in your Mac-related field of expertise.
- You can take any Apple Certification Exam that is currently available at the time of testing.
- v.2 Consulting will have an Apple Certified Trainer onsite during the study hour to assist with Mac OS X Support Essentials & Server Essentials related questions.
How do I register for the exam session?
- If you haven’t already, you must first register for the MacTech Conference. Click here.
- Register for the exam: click here.
- Testing will take place at the Manhattan Beach Marriott on Tue morning (day prior to the Conference start) at 9am. For planning purposes, you will be done no later than 1pm on Tuesday, so that you can attend the Microsoft Office for Mac Accreditation.
Space is limited so act now!
(Disclaimer: While extraordinarily valuable, Conference sessions are not intended to prepare you specifically for Apple Certification exams. Exam Proctor/Trainer may not have knowledge related to your specific exam. Study session is intended more as a study group or last minute study period. There will only be enough time to allow for one exam and only MacTech Conference attendees may participate in this exam program.)
MacTech’s testing partner and local Apple Authorized Training Center, v.2 Consulting, will proctor any certification exam currently made available by Apple.
The certification exams currently available are listed below — and should new ones be announced by Apple prior to MacTech Conference, they will be available as well. Attendees should not expect or depend on any additional exams being added.
Available Apple Certification Exams:
Mac Integration Basics 10.8 [9L0-408]
Mac Management Basics 10.8 [9L0-414]
OS X Support Essentials 10.8 [9L0-412]
OS X Server Essentials 10.8 [9L0-518]
ACTC v10.8 Recertification Exam [9L0-520]
Pro Apps Exams:
Final Cut Pro X Associate [9L0-809]
Final Cut Pro X Level 1 End User [9L0-810]
Final Cut Pro X Level 2 End User [9L0-812]
Motion 5 End User [9L0-814]
Logic Pro 9 Level 1 End User [9L0-837]
Logic Pro 9 Level 2 End User [9L0-839]
Aperture 3 End User [9L0-847]
Macintosh Service Certification [9L0-010]
OS X v10.8 Troubleshooting [9L0-064]