Surrounding MacTech Conference, Apple Certification Exams will be available after the close of the conference on Friday November 4th. Immediately following the conference our local testing partner, v.2 Consulting, Inc., will offer a study hour and exam session on-site. Testing will conclude by 5pm.
Learn. Network. Get Certified.
- Take the time now to get the Apple Certification you’ve always wanted.
- Network with peers during the conference and the one-hour study session.
- Pass your exam and walk away satisfied & certified!
Why should I get certified?
- Having an Apple Certification is the best way to prove to your clients or employer that you possess the knowledge & know-how to be considered a “guru” in your Mac-related field of expertise.
- You can take any Apple Certification Exam that is currently available at the time of testing.
- v.2 Consulting will have an Apple Certified Trainer onsite during the study hour to assist with Mac OS X Support Essentials & Server Essentials related questions.
How do I register for the exam session?
- If you haven’t already, you must first register for the MacTech Conference at: https://www.mactech.com/conference/registration
- Remain at the Sheraton Universal after the conference. Details on hours will be available closer to the event.
Space is limited so act now!
(Disclaimer: While extraordinarily valuable, Conference sessions are not intended to prepare you specifically for Apple Certification exams. Exam Proctor/Trainer may not have knowledge related to your specific exam. Study session is intended more as a study group or last minute study period. There will only be enough time to allow for one exam and only MacTech Conference attendees may participate in this exam program.)
MacTech’s testing partner, v.2 Consulting, will proctor any certification exam currently made available by Apple (except for the 10.6 ACSA recert exam due to it’s length of time to complete).
The certification exams currently available are listed below. Lion exams will also be offered should they become available by the time of the MacTech Conference. More details to come.
Available Apple Certification Exams:
Mac Integration Basics 10.7 [9L0-407]
OS X Support Essentials 10.7 [9L0-410]
Mac OS X Support Essentials v10.6 [9L0-403]
Mac OS X Server Essentials v10.6 [9L0-510]
Mac OS X Deployment v10.6 [9L0-623]
Mac OS X Directory Services v10.6 [ 9L0-624]
Mac OS X Security & Mobility v10.6 [9L0-625]
ACTC v10.6 Recertification Exam [9L0-511]
ACSA v10.6 Recertification Exam [9L0-626](not avail due to length)
Xsan 2 Administration [9L0-622]
Pro Apps Exams:
Final Cut Pro X Associate [9L0-809]
Final Cut Pro X Level One [9L0-810]
Color Correction in Final Cut Studio [9L0-820]
Compressor 3.5 Level One [9L0-822]
Final Cut Pro 7 Level 1 [9L0-827]
Final Cut Pro 7 Level 2 [9L0-830]
Logic Pro 9 Level 1 [9L0-837]
Logic Pro 9 Level 2 [9L0-839]
Motion 4 Level 1 [9L0-841]
Sound Editing in Final Cut Studio [9L0-845]
Aperture 3 [9L0-847]
Final Cut Express 4 [9L0-958]
DVD Studio Pro 4 Level 1 [9L0-970]
Hardware exams – Macintosh Service Certification is now [9L0-009]
Mac OS X 10.6 Troubleshooting [9L0-062]