Element Case has debuted their rugged X5 iPhone 14 case collection. The Special Ops X5 case collection offers protection and tactical functionality, along with a sleek look, ergonomic and lightweight design and an option for MagSafe capabilities.
Here’s how the company describes the Element Case Special Ops X5
- The tactically rugged case features military technology integrated through proprietary design to deliver reliable and covert protection.
- An innovative combination of impact deflection points and facets deflect and diffuse impact energy away from your device, ensuring your gear is always safely covered and ready for duty.
- Double-reinforced construction with impact-dissipation geometry deflects and absorbs G-Forces for superior drop protection that exceeds military standards.
- An impact-resistant perimeter around the rear camera lenses provides enhanced impact protection, while a smartly designed screen barricade suspends the phone screen away from direct contact with surfaces.
- The case is crafted with clear shell plating and self-repairing material technology to significantly reduce case scratching.
- The case is engineered with a built-in magnet for maximum attachment to MagSafe accessories.
- Compatible with iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- Available in Smoke/Black and Clear/Black colorways.
It’s available in MagSAfe (US$49.95) and non-MagSafe ($39.95) versions.
Article provided with permission from AppleWorld.Today