Apple has updated Safari for macOS to version 16. According to Apple’s release notes, Safari 16 introduces new features, even faster performance, and improved security, such as:
– Tab Group start pages let you add different background images and favorites for each Tab Group
– Pinned tabs in Tab Groups enable you to pin frequently visited websites for each Tab Group
– Tabs in the sidebar let you see a list view of your open tabs
– Settings you’ve set for specific websites now sync across devices
– Strong password editing lets you adjust strong passwords to meet website-specific requirements
To update Safari:
° From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose System Preferences.
° In the System Preferences window, click Software Update. If your System Preferences doesn’t include Software Update, use the App Store to get updates instead.
° Install any updates or upgrades shown.
Article provided with permission from AppleWorld.Today