T-Mobile has announced that it will soon offer in-store, same-day device repairs at 500 stores across the country – with more on the way – and is adding new Protection<360> benefits for customers, all starting November 1, 2021.
The wireless carrier is upgrading 500 stores across the country to now include in-store device repairs by certified experts from Assurant, with more locations to come. This is the first time T-Mobile will offer in-store repairs, and service locations are coming to nearly every major city across the country.
Starting November 1, customers with Protection<360> can check the T-Mobile Store Locator to find an authorized location and then use the online appointment tool (coming soon!) to get same-day repairs right inside a T-Mobile store.
T-Mobile says its upgraded Protection<360>, provided by Assurant, will now cover up to five claims per year. This is more than the industry standard of just three claims per 12 months, according to the company.
Starting at $7 (+ tax) per month, Protection<360> also includes:
- Accidental damage, loss, and theft coverage — including next business day replacements
- AppleCare for eligible Apple devices
- Unlimited screen protector replacement — if it breaks, get a new one, and we’ll even put it on for you
- Hardware service coverage, such as a mechanical breakdown, included with unlimited claims
- JUMP! Upgrades — T-Mobile customers get the latest and greatest device sooner
- Live tech support via the Protection<360> app on iOS and Android
T-Mobile customers can add Protection<360> when they make a qualified T-Mobile device purchase, completed repair,lease or finance – or up to 30 days later – in a T-Mobile store, online or by calling their T-Mobile Team of Experts.
Article provided with permission from AppleWorld.Today