Jetpack Joyride+ is the latest game on Apple Arcade, Apple’s US$4.99/month or $49.99/year game streaming service that has over 130 games. It’s available for the iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV — but not, apparently, for the Mac. (Apple Arcade is also available as part of the Apple One bundle.)
Here’s how Jetpack Joyride+ is described: Bullet-powered jetpacks! Giant mechanical dragons! Birds that shoot money!
From the makers of the global hit game, Fruit Ninja comes this insane, high flying endless runner that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
It’s time to join Barry Steakfries and equip the coolest jetpacks, suit up in stylish costumes and ride crazy vehicles in his endless running quest to beat the scientists to the end of the lab.
● Fly the coolest jetpacks in gaming history
● Surf the wave-rider in all its glory
● Complete daring missions to boost your rank
● Customise your look with ridiculous outfits
● Dodge lasers, zappers, and guided missiles
● Collect coins and make millions of dollars
● Storm the lab in giant mechs and crazy vehicles
● Equip high-tech gadgets and power-ups
● Earn achievements and battle it out against friends
● Test your reflexes with simple one-touch controls
Jetpack Joyride+ is a multi-player player game for ages 9 and up. It offers game controller support.
Article provided with permission from AppleWorld.Today