Avast, which specializes in digital security and privacy products, has launched Avast Business Small Office Protection, a solution for small businesses that provides cyber protection for securing up to 10 business devices.
Features for Mac and PC devices include:
- Ransomware Shield: Prevents ransomware and other malicious software from harming files in protected folders
- Email Shield: Continuously checks incoming and outgoing emails to ensure they are malware-free
- Data Shredder: Permanently deletes confidential files that contain financial or customer data that don’t need to be recovered
- Remote Access Shield (Available on Windows only): Blocks unwanted remote connections to prevent Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) exploits, which often are abused for ransomware attacks, and brute-force attacks
Features for Android and iOS operating software include:
- Wi-Fi Security: Checks the security of any Wi-Fi network, public or private, before connecting
- Password Leak: Monitors unlimited email addresses for password leaks
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): Lets the user privately browse the web
Avast Business Small Office Protection is currently available in English-speaking markets for US$139.99 per year (10 devices covered). The product is compatible with Mac, Windows, iPhone, and Android devices. For more information go to https://www.avast.com/business/products/small-office-protection.