ATTO Technology has announced macOS driver support for the latest generation of ATTO FastFrame 3 10/25/40/50/100Gb Ethernet network adapters.
ATTO says the FastFrame 3 driver is the industry’s first macOS driver to support the latest 25/50/100GbE standard. ATTO worked with partner ELEMENTS, a manufacturer of high-performance media storage and server systems for creative workflows, to test and validate the newest driver, according to Nicolas Fischer, chief operating officer at ELEMENTS.
Supporting speeds up to 100GbE and with latency as low as one microsecond, end-to-end quality of service, and congestion control, ATTO FastFrame 3 NICs are designed for collaborative creative workflows, IT applications such as data analytics, high performance computing (HPC) clusters, hyper-converged servers, large database analysis, and other latency-sensitive high-performance applications.
FastFrame 3 NICs are equally effective in the data center and across clusters of workstations. ATTO FastFrame 3 products that now support macOS® include:
- FastFrame 3 10/25GbE Network Interface Card FFRM-N322-DA0
- FastFrame 3 10/25/40/50GbE Network Interface Card FFRM-N351-DA0
- FastFrame 3 10/25/40/50GbE Network Interface Card FFRM-N352-DA0
- FastFrame 3 10/25/40/50/100GbE Network Interface Card FFRM-N311-DA0
- FastFrame 3 10/25/40/50/100GbE Network Interface Card FFRM-N312-DA0
For a complete list of supported products, go to www.atto.com.