VIADANA, Italy (January 16, 2007) – SQLabs today announced the
availability of SQLiteManager 2.5, their new SQLite database manager
tool for Mac OS X and Windows.
SQLiteManager is a “next generation” GUI database manager for sqlite
databases, it combines an incredible easy to use interface with
blazing speed and advanced features.
SQLiteManager allows you to open and work with sqlite 2.x, sqlite
3.x, in memory databases and REALSQL Server databases. It allows you
to create and browse tables, views, triggers and indexes. It enables
you to insert, delete and updates records in a very intuitive way and
it supports you arbitrary SQL commands. Some features include:
– Universal Binary.
– New InstantQuery technology for blazing speed queries.
– Full SQLite2 and SQLite3 support.
– Full REALSQL Server support.
– Full AES encrypted SQLite3 databases support.
– Browse tables, views, and indexes.
– Rename tables and add columns to existing tables.
– Create new tables, views, indexes and triggers.
– Drop tables, views, indexes, triggers.
– Manage tables by inserting, editing, and deleting records.
– Built-in virtual machine analyzer.
– Built-in optimizer.
– Show PDF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, QuickTime from BLOB records.
– Save frequently used SQL for later use.
– Convert SQLite 2 databases to SQLite 3.
– Powerful reports generation with flexible report templates.
– Advanced import and export capabilities.
– Built-in language reference.
– and much more…
What’s new in version 2.5
– First Universal Binary version
– Added FIELD.TYPE in reports
– The email field in bug/crash reporter is now mandatory
– The Import-)Other window now contains an Encoding field that
enables you to specify the encoding of the source file
– Fixed a bug where under certain conditions a field in an sqlite 2
database was not updated
– Fixed a bug in the Import-)Other window where the latest field is
the table is not displayed
– Added PDF as show type in the EditRecord window
– Added a shortcut to query a table (a contextual menu) directly from
the Design panel
– Greatly improved the CSV importer, it is now much more smart about
– Added the “Relaxed CSV Engine” checkbox in order to workaround to a
big amount of malformed or out of standard CSV files
– Multiple selection is now allowed in the Query panel
– Fixed a crash that occurs while converting big sqlite2 databases
– Replaced the old SQLitePluginPro with the new SQLite2ProfessionalPlugin
– Updated SQLite3ProfessionalPlugin to the latest 2.1.0 version
– Updated sqlite library to version 3.3.10
– Updated REALSQLServer plugin to the latest version
– SQLiteManager can now open databases located on OSX shared volumes
– Improved error messages in import operations
– Added support for full-text search and virtual tables (sft1 and
stf2 are supported)
– Added the ability to open encrypted (AES) sqlite 3 database file
– Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
– Windows 9.x/2000/NT/XP
A SQLiteManager single license is $39 (a $14 discount coupon code is
available for SQLiteManager 1.x registered users). Company and
multiplatform licenses are also available.
For more information, please visit the SQLabs website: