Fastforward releases FinanceToGo, new finance management software
November 27, 2006–Fastforward released FinanceToGo today, a new
finance manager for Mac OS X which seamlessly integrates dozens of
intuitive financial management features into one affordable software
package. Ideal for individuals and small businesses, FinanceToGo is
based on the standard double-entry accounting system.
FinanceToGo allows users to track multiple accounts and thousands of
transactions simultaneously. Transactions can be categorized, and
graphs are automatically generated displaying where your money is
being spent and on what. Reports and budgets can also be produced
from the financial data you enter.
Fastforward founder Joshua Coventry stated: “We aimed to create a
finance manager that enables a wide variety of Mac users to take
advantage of the double-entry accounting system, and we believe we’ve
done just that with FinanceToGo.”
International currencies and banking systems are supported, as well
as the ability to import Quicken Interchangeable Format (QIF) format
files for existing Quicken for Mac users.
* Track multiple accounts and transactions
* Track your debt, profits, and losses.
* Track everything you buy and sell.
* Graphs of financial data automatically generated
* Manage fixed and liquid assets
* Track stock investments
* Handle multiple account owners and currencies
* Generate reports (balance sheets, profit & loss accounts, expense overviews)
* Import Quicken Interchangeable Format (QIF) files.
* FinanceToGo is a Universal Binary application.
* Requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, Mac OS X 10.4 recommended
* A PowerPC or Intel-based Macintosh computer.
Pricing & Availability
FinanceToGo is bundled with a User Guide PDF and several example
files. The software is in English and Dutch (combined).
FinanceToGo is available immediately worldwide from the Fastforward
website (http://www.fastforwardsw.com/products/financetogo/) for
US$34.95 as part of a special three-week introduction offer, which
ends on December 18, 2006, after-which the price is US$44.95.
Fastforward was founded in early 2006 by Joshua Coventry, a Macintosh
software developer and publisher in the United Kingdom. Fastforward
helps small shareware developers around the world by financing
projects and providing the business knowledge they need in order to