On The Job 2.1 released with fixed-rate tasks, other new features
On The Job continues to improve, adding many user-requested features
Winnipeg – Stunt Software today has today released On The Job 2.1,
featuring new fixed rate tasks, as well as many other enhancements.
On The Job is the most elegant, and user friendly time tracking software on
the Macintosh platform. It is the perfect solution for anyone that needs to
bill time by the hours, from web designers to lawyers to contractors. For
some users, timed tasks are not quite enough. There are times when a
fixed-rate task needs to be part of an invoice, or a partial payment by the
client needs to be included. For those cases two new task types have been
added – expenses and credits, that aren’t dependent on time. With these and
other new features On The Job is more flexible than ever!
Version 2.1 brings new key features, including:
* The capability to drag tasks between jobs.
* Flat-rate tasks can now be added (expenses and credits).
* A new Help Book that explains On The Job’s features.
* Several improvements to the Invoice window:
– Custom titles can now be set up in the preferences for customization or
– The Invoice window can now be left open when working with the main window.
– Many invoice settings have been moved into the main Invoice window from
* The addition of a Cost column in the tasks list.
* Other bug fixes and enhancements under the hood.
This release is a free upgrade for existing On The Job customers. New
customers can purchase On The Job 2.1 from Stunt Software’s online store,
(http://www.stuntsoftware.com/store/) for $24.95 USD. All software comes
with a 20 day free trial period and a 30 day no questions asked money back
guarantee. On The Job requires OS X 10.3.9 or newer and is a Universal
Stunt Software is dedicated to creating high quality software for
the Macintosh platform.