LATE NIGHT SOFTWARE LTD. RELEASES SCRIPT DEBUGGER 4.0.1
VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada — March 7, 2006 — Late Night Software
Ltd. today released Script Debugger 4.0.1. This free maintenance update
introduces new features and addresses minor issues that came to light when
Script Debugger 4.0 was released on February 9, 2006. Script Debugger is an
award-winning AppleScript authoring environment.
New features include:
* Script Debugger can now invoke the re-open handler from the Event History
* Script Debugger can now invoke Folder Actions handlers from the Event
* Script Debugger can now invoke Digital Hub handlers from the Event
* When saving an applet containing an open handler, Script Debugger warns
you if you have not also enabled the Stay Open applet option.
* The Action menu in the Clippings inspector now has an Open command
allowing you to quickly edit the contents of a clipping.
* Buttons for the Shift Left, Shift Right, Comment, Uncomment, Entab and
Detab commands have been added to the Script window’s Toolbar palette.
* Improved support for Japanese users.
The resolved issues are listed at:
The update is available at:
About Script Debugger
Script Debugger 4.0 is the premier AppleScript authoring environment. It
provides everything that scripters need to quickly and easily author
AppleScripts that work. No other scripting tool can match Script Debugger’s
capabilities for creating, editing and debugging AppleScripts. Its
sophisticated Dictionary browser provides far more information than does
any other tool and eliminates guesswork and needless experimentation.
Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
Availability and Pricing
Script Debugger 4.0 retails for US$199. The Script Debugger 3.0 to 4.0
upgrade retails for US$99. Both are available at:
Script Debugger 4.0 requires the following hardware and software:
* G3, G4 or G5 Processor
* 50MB free disk space
* Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) or later
About Late Night Software Ltd.
Late Night Software Ltd. is a privately held company that specializes in
providing award-winning Macintosh and Perl development tools.