KMremoteControl – the program that lets you use one system’s keyboard/mouse
to operate all the PCs and Macs on your desk.
2006-Jan-27 : Derman Enterprises announces an update to KMremoteControl,
the cross-platform program that lets you use one system’s keyboard/mouse to
operate all the PCs and Macs on your desk:
– control all your PCs and Macs via your favorite Mac or PC
– avoid buying that KVM switch … add a cheap LCD monitor, instead
– great for laptop users
– use with ClipCommControl to synchronize Clipboards (Mac only)
Version 1.52 (Mac) adds the following:
– fixes a problem returning to the correct foreground application
– updates LicenseControl to 2.11 with significantly improved capabilities
KMremoteControl requires Mac OS X 10.2 or newer or Windows 2000/XP. A trial
version can be downloaded via http://www.derman.com/ and operates in trial
mode until a license is purchased ($24.95 USD for a 2-license Starter Pak).
Also see http://www.derman.com/#News for news about Intel Mac support.
Derman Enterprises Incorporated