Awaken 2.2 by Embraceware (Major upgrade)
Released Today – Thursday, December 15, 2005
Awaken is a digital alarm clock that wakes you up by playing the iTunes
playlist of your choice. Alarms can be created to alert you on a weekly
basis at a set time, or at any specific date and time. You can also fall
asleep to your favorite music using the sleep timer. This new version
includes a feature where Awaken does not need to remain running for an
alarm to work – Awaken will launch itself at alarm time.
– Easy to use interface which was designed in accordance with Apple’s Aqua
Human Interface Guidelines.
– Weekly and specific date alarms at any time.
– Customizable sleep timer.
– Wake-From-Sleep feature which allows Awaken to wake the computer from
sleep at the time of an alarm.
– Utilizes your playlists that have been created in iTunes.
– Current song information and album artwork displayed at alarm time.
What’s New in Version 2.2
– Awaken can now open itself at alarm time via the new “Launch Awaken at
alarm time” preference.
– Version checker now displays update information.
– Specific date alarms are removed automatically.
– Default playlist preference added.
– Bug fixed with wake-from-sleep between 12AM and 1AM.
– Snooze and wake-from-sleep bug fixes.