November 16, 2005 — QuantumSoft today released pro Fit 6.0.4, the
latest upgrade to its popular tool for the analysis and presentation
of numerical data and mathematical functions. Installing pro Fit
6.0.4 is primarily a bug fix release and is recommended for all users
of pro Fit 6.0.x.
A complete list of new features and bug fixes is provided at
pro Fit 6.0.4 is free for all pro
Fit 6.0.x users and can be downloaded from
A useable trial version
is available for free to everybody:
About pro Fit 6.0
pro Fit 6.0 is a powerful tool for the analysis, processing,
plotting and evaluation of numerical data and mathematical functions
on Mac OS X. It provides
– Several curve fitting and data analysis tools,
– Spreadsheet-based data editing,
– A drawing editor to complete and annotate data and function plots,
– Extensive programmability via a simple Pascal-based language or Applescript,
– Programmability for automating tasks, defining functions, and drawing,
– Export of animations and 3D models as QuickTime movies,
– Export of plots and drawings in several formats (pdf, eps, gif, tiff…).
– Extensive metadata support for easy categorization and searching of
pro Fit files.
For more information, see http://www.quansoft.com/