24U Plug-In AutoInstaller 2.1
Wednesday, October 5, 2005 — 24U Software released update of 24U Plug-In
AutoInstaller to version 2.1, finally bringing support for auto-updating
old-style plug-ins in FileMaker 7 and 8 on Mac OS X.
What is new in the version 2.1?
– Support for updating old-style plug-ins on Mac OS X
– Updated for FileMaker Pro 8 and FileMaker Server 8
– Updated for latest 24U Software plug-ins
– Minor fixes and improvements
What is 24U Plug-In AutoInstaller?
24U Plug-In AutoInstaller simplifies automated installation, registration,
and updates of FileMaker plug-ins from FileMaker Server by providing all
necessary scripts ready to use.
Primary features of 24U Plug-In AutoInstaller:
– Simplifies automated update/installation of plug-ins in networked solutions
– Requires absolutely no script editing to install all your plug-ins
– Automatically registers (unlocks) all your plug-ins with serial numbers
– Lets you to specify both minimum and maximum required version
– Simple configuration for all plug-ins, all features, and all platforms
– Pre-configured for auto-installing 24U Software plug-ins
– Compatible with FileMaker Server 7 and 8
More info: (http://www.24uSoftware.com/AutoInstaller)
24U Plug-In AutoInstaller is freeware!
24U Software offers solutions for people, not for computers!
Since 2000 24U Software has been committed to production of easy to use
software that makes working and developing with FileMaker and AppleScript
faster, simpler and cheaper. ISO 9001:2000 certified for design,
development, customization and implementation of software.