FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Troi Automatisering releases Troi Text Plug-in 2.8 for FileMaker Pro 8
Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, October, 2005–Troi
Automatisering today announced the availability of Troi Text Plug-in
2.8, for FileMaker Pro 8.
What is Troi Text Plug-in?
Troi Text Plug-in is a very powerful tool for for dealing efficiently
with text in your FileMaker Pro database. It adds the following
functions to FileMaker Pro:
– Combine sets from 2 text fields:
* get all lines that are the same
* get all lines that differ
* and other combinations
– Get (unique) lines and sort words and lines
– Make a text sum from a related file that even updates without a script
– Parse XML text into fields
Troi Text Plug-in 2.8 has these improvements:
– First version to be completely compatible with FileMaker Pro 8.
– Changed the SumText functions to be able work with FileMaker Pro 8.
– It is now possible to have a SumText without a separator.
– Created FileMaker Pro 8 Conversion Note (updated from the FileMaker
Pro 7 Conversion Note).
– a few bug fixes and corrections to the example files.
Troi Text Plug-in 2.8 also runs with FileMaker Pro 7.
– Present portal information horizontally
– Create an index for a book, which is updated automatically
– Find all addresses you want to send an email to, without sending duplicates
– Keep track of your client relations by generating a dynamic history
– Receive client information in XML format and parse it easily into
Pricing & Availability
Fully functional versions of Troi Text Plug-in 2.8 is available for
downloading at Troi’s web site at:
Troi Text Plug-in 2.8 works with FileMaker Pro 8 and FileMaker Pro 7.
The plug-in is available for Mac OS X (10.2.8 or later), and for
Windows 2000 (Service Pack 6) or Windows XP.
The plug-in should also run without problems with runtimes from
FileMaker Developer 7 and FileMaker Advanced 8.
We still offer the Troi Text Plug-in 2.1.6, which works with
FileMaker 5 and later. The Troi Text Plug-in 2.1.6 is available for
Mac OS 9.1 or later, including Mac OS X (10.1.5 or later), and for
Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4), or Windows XP. The plug-in should also
run without problems on any machine that is able to run FileMaker Pro
4.0, FileMaker Pro 4.1 and runtimes from FileMaker Developer Edition
4.0 and later.
Licenses cost US$ 39 per user. The registration you receive after
paying the license fee will work with version 2.8 as well as with
Product updates from version 2.0 and later are free: the new versions
work with the 2.x registration string. Upgrades from older versions
are available from US$ 15 per user. Details on developer licenses and
multi-user discounts can be found on our web site. You can order
licenses from our web site.
About Troi Automatisering
Troi Automatisering is leading developer of cross platform FileMaker
Pro plug-ins and winner of the FileMaker Pro Excellence Award 2001.
For more information, visit our web site at: