COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS RELEASES MMEMAIL 1.0 FOR MAC AND WIN, A
FILEMAKER EMAIL PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, TX, May 31, 2005 — Comm-Unity Networking Systems, creators of
SMTPit, announce MMEmail, a dialog based FileMaker Pro email plug-in for Mac
MMEmail is a user-friendly send email plug-in for FileMaker Pro 7 and later.
It is different than other email plug-ins in the sense that it does most of
the work for both the end-user and the developer.
MMEmail has a built-in email window which allows the end-user to compose an
email message as if they were using a normal email client. From within the
email window, you can set the To, Subject, and Body, as well as Attach
files. You can use a special Auto-enter Hierarchal Menu of predefined email
addresses to populate the To field. The Subject and Body of your message can
contain Merge Fields to grab information from the current record before
sending the message. Merge Fields can be inserted easily with a Contextual
Menu. You can select Attachments via a file dialog as well as selecting
Container Fields from a menu. When you click the Send button, the email
window can automatically send the message, or store entered values for use
with a non-window email function.
As with our popular SMTPit plug-in, you do not need an additional email
client to send email because MMEmail sends directly to your mail server.
General Email Features:
– Send email without needing an additional email client
– Attach Files
– Attach a file in a container field. (stored and referenced)
– Use merge fields in the body of your message
– Use merge fields in your subject
– Send an email using fields already in your database
Email Window Features:
– Use an email window to compose your message
– Auto-populate all fields in the email window including attachments
– Predefine a list of to email addresses for the auto-enter to menu
– Get email window field values after the message has been sent
– Email window can be used to gather values, or to send message
Plug-in preference Features:
– Open the preferences dialog to any tab using a function
– Email settings are stored in the preferences
– Set SMTP Host, From Name, and From Email
– Set Authentication Type
– Change Email Character set
– Easily send email without having to create a special layout.
– Use the Email Window to gather content for a mailing.
– Send out personalized messages using merge fields.
Demonstration Version Available
A demonstration version can be downloaded from the MMEmail product page at
(http://mmemail.cnsplug-ins.com/). Once there, click the “Download Now”
button to begin the download process. You can evaluate MMEmail for 30 days
for free, however, after 30 days, MMEmail should be removed from your hard
drive if you do not plan to purchase it. The demo version of MMEmail will
display a splash screen every fifteen minutes that you use it. Once you
purchase and register your copy of MMEmail, the splash screen will no longer
Demonstration Movies Available
We have included nine demonstration movies on the MMEmail product page which
include installing the plug-in and overviews of each example from the
MMEmail example database. The movies are short and meant only to be an
overview. To fully understand the product, take a look at the MMEmail
example which is unlocked for your perusal.
To purchase MMEmail from our secure website, go to
http://www.cnsplug-ins.com/ and choose the “Purchase (Prices)” link at the
top of every page (in the gray area). We accept Visa, MasterCard, American
Express, and Discover. We will also accept Purchase Orders and checks under
special circumstances. Please email or call us if you would like to purchase
with a Purchase order or a check.
A single user license for MMEmail is $35. We have several multi-user price
points available on our secure site. Educational Discounts are available for
roughly %20 percent off the listed price. Prices are subject to change