Monday, March 14, 2005
Today, 24U Software announces an update of 24U FM Template, the ultimate
template for building FileMaker 7 native plug-ins. The new version 2.1 is
an update to the copy distributed with FileMaker Developer 7.
What is new in the version 2.1:
– Added project for CodeWarrior 9.4
– Added project for Xcode 1.5
– Added project for Xcode 1.1
– Added project for MS Visual Studio .NET 2003
– Added 24U plist compiler to substitute CodeWarrior’s property list
compiler which is not available in Xcode
– Several minor improvements…
More info: http://www.24usoftware.com/FMTemplate
What is 24U FM Template?
This product is a template project for developing FileMaker Pro external
function plug-ins using popular development environments. It is intended
for beginning plug-in developers as well as for experienced developers who
don’t want to spend too much time configuring parts of the External
Function Plug-In API, but want to concentrate on developing new
functionality for FileMaker Pro.
The 24U FM Template 2 was created thanks to the collaboration of 24U
Software and New Millennium Communications, Inc., and is available for
download from both companies.
The primary features:
– Single point of configuration
– Ability to build single-file cross-platform plug-ins (version 1.1 only)
– Pre-configured version function
– Detailed comments in all user-editable files
– Easily readable compact code
– Pre-configured special targets for debugging
– Ready-to-use project files for popular development environments
– Detailed description of the template’s contents
24U FM Template is freeware!
24U Software offers solutions for people, not for computers!
Since 2000 24U Software has been committed to production of easy to use
software that makes working and developing with FileMaker and AppleScript
faster, simpler and cheaper. ISO 9001:2000 certified for design,
development, customization and implementation of software.