INTELLI INNOVATIONS RELEASES INTELLIMERGE 4.0 FOR MAC OS X
Major Upgrade Offers Mac OS X Address Book Integration, Report Charts,
Custom Mailing, Remote Image Support, Graphical Toolbars
CARY, North Carolina (October 11th, 2004) — Intelli Innovations, Inc.
today introduced IntelliMerge 4.0, a major upgrade to the company’s
business-class e-mail merge software for the Mac. Combining a recipient
manager, e-mail composition program, and mailing system in one application,
IntelliMerge makes it easy to send dynamic, customized e-mail messages to
customers, memberships, and other groups.
“IntelliMerge is the definitive choice in Mac customer communication
software, and we’re continuing to offer advanced, easy-to-use features and
tools for our business and organizational customers with IntelliMerge 4.0,”
said Paul Scandariato, CTO, Intelli Innovations, Inc.
New features and improvements in IntelliMerge 4.0 include:
– Mac OS X Address Book Integration, allowing users to import their existing
Address Book with just one click. Additionally, users can simply
drag-and-drop specific recipients or lists into a recipient list for
– Detailed reports after each mailing, including record counts and a mailing
result pie chart.
– Embedded image support for HTML messages, allowing users to included
remotely-hosted images in the body of outgoing messages. The new “Images”
button allows users to specify the location of an image, automatically
inserting a tag for it.
– Custom Mailing allows users to select e-mail recipients by list, flag, or
status. IntelliMerge 4.0’s improved “Send Now” feature offers easy access
to various mailing options and tools in one location.
– Spam Keyword Checker automatically examines messages for common “spam”
words, allowing users to avoid words that might allow their legitimate
messages to be incorrectly matched as spam by filters.
– New Mac OS X toolbar in the message editor, giving users easy access to
commonly used functions. Toolbar icons are produced by The Iconfactory.
– Integrated tutorial database, allowing users to test real IntelliMerge
mailings without bothering customers. Intelli Innovations allows users
to send e-mail to automated recipients at its own testing server,
mactoolkit.com, to try IntelliMerge’s advanced features and tools.
– Enhanced error notification allows IntelliMerge to check that messages are
sent without delays, flagging individual recipients that experience
connection or address-oriented errors. IntelliMerge’s status indication
system now includes record-level highlighting and contextual menus.
Technical enhancements to IntelliMerge 4.0 include:
– Upgraded embedded Valentina database engine from Paradigma Software. The
latest version offers enhanced performance for IntelliMerge’s recipient
– E-mail data extraction from text or binary files, with an integrated
Regular Expression input for custom data extraction.
– Enhanced field sorting capabilities, allowing users to sort by any column
and set status information in bulk. IntelliMerge includes database-level
indexed fields for fast data manipulation and display, with a per-database
capacity of over 3 million recipients.
Pricing & Availability
IntelliMerge 4.0 is now available at the Intelli Innovations online store
for $99.00 USD. Upgrades from any previous version are $39.00 USD.
IntelliMerge 4.0 is available for both Mac OS X and Mac OS 9.
For additional product information and a free downloadable demo version,
visit IntelliMerge 4.0’s home page:
About Intelli Innovations, Inc.
Founded in 1998, Intelli Innovations delivers innovative hardware and
software for Mac and PC. The company’s flagship brand, IntelliScanner
barcode readers, offer complete solutions for inventory, personal
collecting and more. (919/468-0340, www.intellisw.com)