Summary 2.5 is now shipping for Macintosh, Windows, and Linux x86.
Summary is a web server log analyzer. Now with over 200 reports, many of
them unique, Summary tells you more about the visitors to your web site,
which pages they looked at, who referred them to your site, what key
words lead to purchases, who is using your graphics on their pages, and
much much more.
New features in version 2.5 include:
* 27 new reports (in SP Lite & SP, 21 in Plus, 13 in basic) including:
State/Province (Using GeoIP)
Search Phrase/Engine Table
Crawl Dates by Search Indexer (Plus & SP Lite & SP)
Requests by Auth User (Plus & SP Lite & SP)
Search Phrases by Entry Point (Plus & SP Lite & SP)
* Traffic spike detection (In Overviews).
* New Growth, Growth Trend, Error Growth, and Error Growth Trend columns.
* Display either 12 hour or 24 hour time.
* Customize Overviews (SP Lite & SP only).
* Free form custom HTML reports (SP Lite & SP only).
* And many more. See (http://summary.net/new.html) for a complete list.