Max Programming, LLC – Web Dumper v1.8.1 October 14, 2003
Maxprog is proud to present another update of its web tool product
named ‘Web Dumper’ a full featured internet tool that allows users to
download web sites for offline browsing. Available in English, French
What’s new in this release?
– Referer support – “Referer:” header added to all HTTP commands.
– Better BASE HREF support with auto-correction.
– “%20”, “‘”, “./” enhanced handling.
Screenshots available at: http://www.maxprog.com/WebDumperShots.html
Registration is $16.90
If you are viewing a Web site with your browser and you decide that you
would like to make a copy of it on your hard drive, you have to
manually save each page as you view it along with embedded pictures,
sounds and so on. This can be a very long and tedious process, and in
many cases it’s more trouble than it’s worth. It doesn’t have to be
that way, however, as Web Dumper makes this whole process very fast and
With Web Dumper you can download entire Web sites off of the Internet,
and save them on your hard drive for later offline browsing. Downloaded
Web sites are saved on your hard drive with their directory structure
intact. Web Dumper automatically downloads HTML documents along with
their embedded pictures, sounds, movies and so on while it screens them
to look for any enclosed links to other documents.
Web Dumper lets you select which kinds of file you want to be dumped
between more than 60 available standard types, the folder depth level,
how links must be processed and if it must re-link your HTML documents
for offline browsing.
– Multi-thread with user definable time-out.
– High-speed downloading with bandwidth selector.
– Smart definable spider engine including across Web Sites.
– Include/Exclude Filters with more than 60 standard MIME file types.
– Duplicate file database and duplicate rejection.
– Links Explorer with definable depth level.
– Re-Link documents locally for offline browsing.
– Complete HTTP error and link checking and handling.
– Detailed file download monitoring.
– Authentication support for password-protected sites.
– Proxy server support.
– Native versions for Mac OS X and Mac OS Classic.
You can get Web Dumper both for MacOS Classic or X at:
MacOS X :
English : http://www.maxprog.com/shareware/WebDumper-X.sit
French : http://www.maxprog.com/shareware/WebDumper-X_FR.sit
Spanish : http://www.maxprog.com/shareware/WebDumper-X_ES.sit
MacOS Classic :
English : http://www.maxprog.com/shareware/WebDumper.sit
French : http://www.maxprog.com/shareware/WebDumper_FR.sit
Spanish : http://www.maxprog.com/shareware/WebDumper_ES.sit
We value your feedback and we’d love to hear what you have to say.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments and suggestions.
(Be as descriptive as posible).