INTELLI INNOVATIONS RELEASES INTELLISWIPE USB CREDIT CARD READER FOR MAC
Compact USB Credit Card Reader Scans Cardholder Name, Number, Expiration
Into Any Macintosh Application Or Database
RALEIGH, NC, September 8th, 2003 — Intelli Innovations, Inc., developers
of innovative hardware and software for Macintosh, today introduced the
IntelliSwipe USB Credit Card Reader for Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X. Emulating a
USB keyboard, the IntelliSwipe reader types credit card information into
any application using a simple text output format.
The IntelliSwipe USB Reader features:
– Driverless operation: the reader emulates a USB keyboard to enter data
into Mac applications.
– Support for all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard/Eurocard,
American Express, Discover, and Diner’s Club. Follows and interprets
standard ISO 7811 guidelines.
– Compatibility with any Mac application, including FileMaker Pro, credit
card authorization software, Microsoft Office, web browsers,
point-of-sale applications, and text editors.
– Easy-to-use output data format for optimal application compatibility:
– Embedded Good/Bad Multicolor Status LED
– Compact design with bi-directional reading capabilities, mounting holes,
and included surface mounting pads.
– Six foot pre-connected USB cable
The IntelliSwipe USB Credit Card Reader Kit is available immediately from
the Intelli Innovations Company Store (http://www.intellisw.com/store) for
$229.95 (U.S). Included in the box:
– One (1) USB Magnetic Strip Reader for Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X
– One (1) 6-foot, pre-connected USB cable
– Two (2) “Hook & Loop” Interlocking Sticky-Backed Mounting Pads
For additional information, visit the product’s web site:
About Intelli Innovations: Intelli Innovations, Inc. is a Mac-based
software development group based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Specializing
in business tools, media deployment solutions and database/communications
software, Intelli Innovations also maintains a commercial product line of
specialized industry solutions for Macintosh and Windows computer systems.