Press Release: iList Studio Update Sports Several New Features and a New
NIAGARA FALLS – July 1, 2003 – Lakewood Studios today released a
significant update to iList Studio, the multi-purpose database tool for Mac
OS 9 and X.
iList Studio’s price was also reduced to an affordable $39.95 U.S.
Version 1.2 adds custom calculation support to iList Studio’s reporting
window and conditional editor. Multiple calculations can now be carried out
in sequence on multiple record sets with one click.
For relational databases, iList Studio 1.2 makes it easier than ever to
build a keyword list of all of the unique values for a field. Enter field
values once and reuse them across multiple tables.
There are also major enhancements to iList Studio’s file path support. The
display name, parent folder, and parent path for files can now be imported.
And, for the first time, iList Studio allows file paths to be auto named,
numbered, sequenced, and commented via embedded field references. This
feature alone makes iList Studio one of the most powerful batch file
renamer applications available for the Mac.
iList Studio’s feature set includes:
* user customizable windows for creating, editing, and finding data
* built-in relational support for searching and displaying data across
* on-the-fly calculations and column summaries
* eleven find modes including find on field, find by value, and find
* direct SQL editing for experienced users and built-in help by example
support for novices
* search history and bookmarks
* four batch editing modes including multi edit and auto number
* in-line editing and pop-up editing of fields via keyword lists
* on-the-fly graphing
* a built in resizable image viewer and full screen slide show mode
* speech synthesis
* Microsoft Office integration: Send record lists to Excel and Word
with one click
* and much more…
Pricing & Availability
iList Studio now has a suggested retail price of $39.95 U.S.
A demo version of iList Studio can be downloaded from
190 Highway 20 West
Canada L0S 1M0
tel: (905) 892-9973
fax: (847) 759-2342