INTELLI INNOVATIONS RELEASES ADDRESS VALIDATOR SOFTWARE FOR MAC OS
New Address Validation Software Finds Missing And Incorrect Information For
United States Postal Addresses
RALEIGH, NC, April 15th, 2003 — Intelli Innovations today released Address
Validator, its new U.S. postal address standardization software. For a
fraction of the cost of other (Windows only) solutions, with no required
subscription fees, Address Validator identifies, finds, and corrects
missing information in postal addresses.
Address Validator spiders each postal address in any imported tab-delimited
file/database, checks it for errors against the U.S. Postal Service’s
national address databases, then returns a standardized address list.
Standardized addresses include correct street names, abbreviations, and
full 9-digit zip codes (Zip+4).
Address Validator 1.0 features:
– High-speed, Internet-connected address validation engine checks and
corrects up to 75 addresses per second.*
– Record status area describes validation status, errors, correction tips.
– Flexible address browser with customizable column views.
– Integrated list search options with instantaneous result options.
– Pre-defined fields for address, suite, city, state, zip code, and firm
– Tab-delimited text import with field matching capabilities.
– Custom use “firm/company” field for storage of unique record identifiers
during processing. This allows users to export their addresses from
databases like FileMaker Pro, process the addresses with Address
Validator, then merge their database with the corrected addresses.
– Customizable export option with record scope, delimiter, line break, and
column header options.
– Support for multiple address databases.
– Backward-compatible database format for use with Intelli Innovations
ProSQL database management software. (http://www.intellisw.com/prosql)
Address Validator is available from the Intelli Innovations Company Store
for $699.00. The software requires no ongoing database or support
subscriptions. A full-featured demonstration version is available from the
Address Validator website: (http://www.intellisw.com/addressvalidator)
The software requires Mac OS 9.1 or later, with native support for Mac OS X.
Intelli Innovations, Inc. is a Mac-based software consulting group based in
Cary, NC. Specializing in customized communications and media deployment
solutions, Intelli Innovations also maintains a commercial product line of
business hardware and software for Macintosh and Windows-based computer